Monday, June 05, 2006

Conversations with family and friends...


"You better write everything down while you are there. Don't leave out any details."

"Pictures - 10 rolls - you better be taking lots of pictures. Who cares if half of them don't turn out. 24 pictures times 10 rolls of film...you should get at least 120 memories."

Yes, the day is quickly approaching when I will board the plane and fly to Bucharest to meet my friend for 6 weeks of excitement. In the first week alone...our schedule is so packed - which is a good thing - that she says that we will have to have breakfast and relax at the local inn after we take the Boston group back to the airport. I entirely agree.

"Do you speak any Russian?"

"Well, I know the words, Thank you, okay, yes and no! That's not too bad, is it? I am trying to learn some from the tapes from the library - but those rolling r's."

"I am more worried about transferring plane in England."

"Oh, just ask...at least they speak English."

"True."

In 8 days I leave for Moldova...I am hoping to journal daily my happenings while I am there.

2 comments:

rachel said...

...nice change in your blog header!
...post is cute, too...I'm glad that you will try to journal everything while away!

weirdbunny said...

How exciting, take masses of photo's to show as all.