Sunday, October 08, 2006

A new month already and finally a chance to post...


I suppose I have hed several opportunities to post a new blog entry, but I have not felt like it at all or I have been just too busy with everything.
I finally finished all the hats and cards for the art show and am excited to see if they will sell. I certainly hope they will. I would like to have a little Christmas/travel money that I can use any way that I would like. Aside from the busyness of everything, I have been working everyday almost which is an excellent thing! God has provided in amazing ways for everything that I need. So now it is Sunday...a break from everything and I think I will finish reading my Gladys Taber book, Stillmeadow Sampler while drinking a a mug of vanilla nut biscotti coffee.
Enjoy this beautiful day!

2 comments:

rachel said...

Everything turned out great-love the kiddo hats! :o)

The Tiquehunters Wife said...

Happy to hear your all finished with your projects and have some time to relax. I'll be praying your things sell!