Sunday, September 24, 2006

Alphabet Meme

I saw this on Plastic Tupperware Queen's blog site and I thought that it looked fun...
A - Accent: Western New York (I guess I have an accent according to my friends.)
B - Breakfast Item: yogurt
C - Countries you would love to visit: Italy, Hungary, Ireland
D - Dad's Name: David
E - Essential everyday item: contact lenses
F - Flavor ice cream: Moosetraks
G - Gold or Silver?: gold
H - Happy Place: Kitchen
I - Insomnia: none here. I am always ready for some sleep. I try for 8 hours a night.
J - Job - teacher
K - Kids: I teach them and get the privalege of sending them home after a "long day". But I do love my nieces and nephews!
L - Living arrangements: A little house with my parents
M - Mom's birthplace: Eustus (I don't even know if I spelled it right.)
N - Name your pets: NO pets, but if I did have a pet, it would have to be something from literature
O - Overnight hospital stays: No hospital stays - thankfully!
P - Phobia: I am not sure...I guess mice.
Q - Question: Do I really have to iron this?
R - Religion: Christian
S - Siblings: 4 siblings...R, L, T, Z
T - Time you wake up: 5:45am
U - Unnatural hair colors you've had:
V - Vegetable you refuse to eat: LIMA BEANS - yuck!
W - Worst habit: biting my nails
X - X-rays you've had: teeth x-rays
Y - Yummy: applesauce/squash - okay Thanksgiving dinner
Z - Zoo animal: exotic birds

7 comments:

weirdbunny said...

Oh my, you get up at 5.45am!!!

What does moosetraks flavour icecream tast like?!?!

jessitay_99 said...

Moostraks is vanilla ice cream with "ribbons" of dark chocolate throughout it and small peanut butter chocolate cups in it too. Moosetraks ice cream is the best in the States, but ice cream in Europe far exceeds them all!

Anonymous said...

I saw your comment to Julia on her blog. I LOVE moosetracks ice cream! We used to get it in Michigan all the time but they don't have it in Texas! They do have something called bunnytracks - sorta similar, but not as manly. I wonder what marketing genius came up with that. :o)

rachel said...

li-mas! li-mas! li-mas! :o)

Anonymous said...

I like how you have done c for countries - i forgot that letter and had to put the answer in my comments box - duh!

Moosetraks icecream sounds rather nice but getting up at a quarter to six seems a little too early for me... :)

BeckyD said...

Jessica,
Thanks for the book idea for knitting. I guess I didn't realize you knitted...but I'll have to make sure I find the book. I'd like to get started on some handwork and cross-stitching just isn't for me anymore...I never finish anything. I get bored too easily with how long it takes. I also love the scarf that was on your sister's page. Maybe I'll have to pick up a book on crocheting too. My Mom taught me once, but I can't remember now.

Erin said...

Thanks for stopping by my place :)
Your cards are gorgeous! And yes, the fish buckel is hilarious.

I can pick out a Western New York accent from a mile away... I live right across the Niagara River. Small world :)