Tuesday, January 31, 2006

The V Position



Here she is....my Palites instructor, Mari Windsor. Once a week I meet with her and her patient staff as they try to help contort my body into various positions...like the V position, the astronaut, and other "teasers". I started to workout with her last year. All of her staff is very helpful in demonstrating all the "signature moves" to perfection. It is actually really quite sick. They are all super in shape and can do everything without even a struggle. I, on the other hand, have a hard enough time stretching my legs to a 90 degree angle without breaking into a sweat. Okay, for those who know me really...my legs (thighs) are 90 degrees, but my calves are more like 45 degrees coming from the knees. Oh...the pain...oh, my powerhouse.

If only Mari truly knew what I was thinking as I work out with her.

Fortunately for her, she is on a DVD...and is only with me 1 time a week.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

You're a mean, lean, pilates machine!!

Maybe E and I can come over for some mad calf straining. Then we can head over to Timmy's for coffee and donies...

what? it's justifiable to eat donies after working out, isn't it?