Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Moldovan Moment

After much prayer about going to Moldova and Romania for one month this summer, it looks like I will be able to go. God has provided quite a bit of the funds so I can go. Now, I can start the process of passports, visas, etc. If you were praying about this for me, you can now praise the Lord with me with this answer to prayer.

"Let your gentle spirit be known to all men. The Lord is near.
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:5-7

2 comments:

rachel said...

Don't forget about the slight changes that need to be made too your hairstyle before you go. hee-hee!

The Resident Writer said...

How wonderful that the good news of God's grace is being spread! I hope all the necessary paperwork goes smoothly for you.