Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Psalm 63

My friend, Jim took Psalm 63 and made it into a beautiful song.
Oh God, you are my God and I long for you.
Oh God, you are my God and I search for you.
In a dry and weary land, only You can satisfy.
For your love is more than life.
Only You will I glorify!
I will praise You, Lord for all of my days.
And in Your name I will lift up my praise.
I will praise You Lord.
For You alone are God and You made this one Your child.
And I will seek you in Your sanctuary.
For I have tasted of Your glory.
And it is good...and it is good.
I will praise You Lord for all of my days.
And in Your name, I will lift up my praise.
I will praise You, Lord.
For You alone are God and You made this one Your child.

1 comment:

The Tiquehunters Wife said...

There are no other words to say but - BEAUTIFUL!