Saturday, December 16, 2006

The Cookie Exchange...






I was able to leave school soon after the last bell rang and then I headed home to bake my cookies fr the cookie exchange that night. Well....something had happened...I didn't put enough flour in the batter. So rather than having nice peppermint patty cookies they were more like mint chocolate pancakes. But not to worrry, I was able to get into the Christmas cookie stores from my earlier baking day on Tuesday. So depite the problems, I still had something to contribute.:)
The cookie exchange itself was a huge success thanks to my friend Beth and her homemade hot chocolate making skills and everyone's fabulous cookies. For a little more fun, we also had a housewarming party for my friend Kelly. She was totally surprised, but knew something was up when she saw her sisters there... Anyway, It was a great time. Here are some of the pics from the party.

1 comment:

The Tiquehunters Wife said...

Looks wonderfully festive and yummy too! So happy it turned out well and all had a good time!