Monday, August 21, 2006

pOOL dAYs of SuMMeR


It is quickly leaving...the summer, that is. You have a couple of weeks left to drink in the sun and to drink up the sun iea from the back porch. For me, I have spent the last couple of weeks with my sister's kids at the pool. Everyday for 2 to 3 hours, we sit in the water and laugh and play.
Today, we played noodle baseball... For those of you who know me baseball is like watching paint dry, but in this case batting around splash balls with a noodle and chasing after it can be very fun and for some entertaining.
I am in no way a beach kinda girl. My tan from this summer is the best so far in my life and I am trying to convince my legs to do the same. Wouldn't it be nice to have kids not ask if I am wearing white stockings in the summer when in fact I am not...it is only the real color of my legs?
So the summer pool days are almost over here...it is sad really....this was the first summer in a long while that I actually had off...
Off to...
1. Go to Europe
2. My sister's to have fun with the kids
3. The pool
4. Garden and can some of the produce from it...
5. Drink and read on the deck
6. Spend time with friends
7. Enjoy life and the passing of each moment!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Glad you are having fun with the kiddie-boos...I'll be happy to see you come home...Have a place I want you to check out with me..maybe later this week?!