Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A New Beginning

So...what have I been doing since February???
1. Finishing the school year.
2. Saying good-bye to my best first grade class and saying hello to fifth grade curriculum.
3. Starting my masters - ah yes, papers again.
4. Traveling to Texas for my brother's wedding.
5. Setting up my fifth grade classroom
6. Reading some fifth grade books so I know what I am talking about when I have them read them.
7. Getting ready to spoil a new niece or nephew.
8. Staying up way too late to get in all my Jane Austen movies.
9. Preparing for our camping trip in August - yes, I said camping.:)
10. Sleeping in far too many days this summer.

I know this will probably be my only post until next summer, but at least you know what is going on here.

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Me likes the new look of things here...
You really could post at least a couple more times this summer...

:o)

xox

anne said...

Wait, back to that "camping" thing. How's that? ;) Cuz I'm pretty sure I like camping just as much as you. And I like it not at all...

meimers said...

Where are you going camping? I love to camp! Where are you teaching and getting your Master's degree?

Anonymous said...

Jessica! Wow..you're a great blogger! I just may have to start doing it....whew...another addiction???

It was so great having you here last weekend...I miss you so much!

Crystal said...

Jess, I LOVE the piano pic - and the profile pic! I haven't checked on your blog in quite a while because, well, you haven't updated it in quite awhile ;) but I love getting updates on what is going on with you! Yeah - where are you going to get your Master's? 5th Grade - sounds like fun - and a break . . . well, from boogers to hormones . . . hmmmm. love and miss ya friend!