Friday, February 01, 2008

A lovely snow day!


Oh, how I do love a good snow day! This was just what I needed after an interesting week of craziness. We have had a total of 2 days of school this week and actually I could get used to this.:)
Anyway, I am so glad that I took the time last week to prepare for 3 weeks instead of one. Yippee. Now I have all of February planned and I truthfully feel like I can take a bit of a break.
So today, in the midst of watching Barefoot Contessa reruns as well as The Waltons, I am going to attempt some knitting.
My sister made some awesome cable fingerless gloves and so I am inspired.
Have a great day!

A funny quote for today...
Student: Miss E, I don't feel well.
Teacher: Where does it hurt?
Student: My tummy.
Teacher: Oh, yeah?
Student: Yep, it feels like axes and knives are in my tummy.
Teacher: Wow, that is quite descriptive, I guess you better go home.

Her creativity won the nurse and me over. She went home to get the axes and knives out of her tummy.

No comments: