Saturday, April 21, 2007

News Flash...Teacher turns into Barbie


On the way home from school, while I was carpooling with a friend and her 2 year old daughter, I was asked some very interesting questions.


The little girl with her great big eyes and an inquisitive look on her face asks... "Are you done being a teacher today?"


I replied, "yes, until Monday."


Then she asked, "So, now you are going home to be Barbie?"


I wasn't quite sure what she meant. After a quick discussion with her mom, I was informed that I look like her Barbie princess on her dress up clothes, because of my yellow hair.


Too funny! I have never fancied myself to look like Barbie...but hey, I guess after work, I could go home and be Barbie with one exception - I will not have feet with built in heels!

5 comments:

Dawn said...

...or hair that can be used to scour pans?!?!?!

Crystal said...

aren't kids the greatest!! it is so rewarding to be around them :) hee hee.

Anonymous said...

Fun, but a bit rough on the knees, eh? Think barbie shovels gravel?

The Tiquehunters Wife said...

Yes, kids do say the most endearing and funny things!

Unknown said...

Good to find you too!!! Oh my word, I'm so excited to hear from you and your mom! It seriously makes my day!

I don't really feel like I post all that much lately since I've been so tired, but I have a ton of back posts and pictures I want to get up.

I hope you are well! I want to know all about how you are and what you're doing!!