Monday, July 31, 2006

Monday Cooking Spree!

Despite the heat and the humidity here at home, I have been baking for my brother before he leaves to go back to TX tomorrow. Chocolate chip cookies, zucchini bread and muffins, beets and beans have been baked, boiled, or snapped. And yes...four more things on my list for today have been crossed off and have somewhat brought me a sens of relief.

Now for the unwanted projects...like my final paper for my master's degree. Yucko. I know it is only 5 pages, but when it comes to writing about stuff that I really don't know about (due to the lack of research on my part) it really doesn't beckon me to finish the course. I want it done and done this week....so I think the desire of just wanting it done will outdo the completeness of thought needed to be put into it. I also need to fill out an application for a job which requires a 1 page paper on the importance of technology. Blah, blah, blah... It is important...but really, I don't care to write about it.

So the goods for today...Sent out a resume for another job. Was hired to do some evaluations and will get paid for it (I even got the paperwork done for that.). I found out my presentation for when I went to Romania and Moldova won't need to be done until September. My chocolate chip cookies turned out incredibly well.

Have a good day...get lots done and if you are cooking, turn on a fan!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

You go kitchen queen! I turned the oven to 450 for 1/2 an hour just to cook dinner and man, it was hottttt!!! But it's all for the love of family. So kudos to you! There's something about home made cookies that make everything seem homey. So Z will appreciate it I'm sure.

rachel said...

mmmm...eat on for me! Hold off on the "fam pic",please! :o)