Friday, April 21, 2006

New York State "Summer Attire????"

As many of you know, when the weather turns the slightest here in NY, people get this odd idea that it is appropriate to drag out their summer duds. My suggestion...keep them put away or buy some clothes that fit.
Tonight, as my family and I were perusing the normal stops on a Friday evening, it was brought to my attention that many of the latest fashions for ladies are really fashion NO-NO's. I do not like halter tops. I do not like stretch pants that are not just right. I do like those tiered skirts. I really do not like short shorts and the list goes on....I guess I have to face it -I am a traditional old-fashioned, I like people dressed modestly kinda girl.
Thank goodness next week's weather is colder than this week.

No comments: