Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Pellet Stove Cleaning...Could it be considered a workout?


To all you pellet or wood stove cleaners out there...
According to my recent research...those people that clean the pellet or wood stove and then refill it with the 40 lb bag of pellets or 2 large pieces of wood, they are actually working out. No need to walk in the afternoon or work out in the morning...just clean and fill your stove everyday and you will see results immediately.
I have been doing this for 2 days straight and I can already tell a difference in arms, legs and abs. With stove cleaning workout, you don't need to spend long hours at the gym waiting for your favorite eliptical cross trainer, it is already in the convenience of your own home.
If you would like to try the stove cleaning program, come to the house March 2 - March 6 at 5:30 am and at 9:00pm and I will let you work, work, work your way to a more sculpted you.

3 comments:

rachel said...

So funny. I can hear you now. "Urrrgh-this.....is.....sooo....heavy!"
You go!

Anonymous said...

I didn't want to tell anyone, but that's the REAL reason I wanted to go back to heating with wood after living in a home with central heating for a couple of years. Better go, time to lift some wood!

Rebecca said...

Wow, what I've been missing letting the hubby do all the work! With 2 1/2 tons already gone through this winter I could be slim and trim by now!