Monday, February 20, 2006

Little Things...

Did you ever think how the littlest things are so important? This weekend, I noticed that with my niece. At the age of one, it is very important to her say all the words she knows. She says them over and over. I am not sure why...to not forget them... to show to others that those words are very special... I can truly say that I am not sure at all.

I was reading yesterday about God's Word. The author of the book I was reading emphasized how the Bible is so complete and so true...not one little thing was left out...

I started to think about that tonight and it came to my mind that just like my little niece that is sure to share all that she knows over and over, I should do the same...to not forget and to show to others that God's Words are very special.

3 comments:

rachel said...

I love this post. Not to mention you and little E. :o) Thanks for sharing!

Rebecca said...

Good stuff, Jessica.

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture....